First Impression, Inc. is an all-volunteer organization, and we need your support to deliver our program and services to the women in need of Medina County.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please fill out the form at the right.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ or 330-227-6053.
Please consider one or more of the volunteer opportunities listed below:
Alterations – This would be on an as needed basis for items that might need to have simple fixes, such as missing buttons, repair a seam, hemlines.
Awareness – There are many ways to help raise awareness:
- Distribution of flyers to agencies
- Talk to neighbors, friends and relatives about who we are and what we do
- Schedule an informational meeting with your organization for First Impression to come and talk about our mission
Clothing Pickup – This may include picking up clothing at donation sites, dry cleaners, or alteration locations. It may also include dropping off unneeded clothing to various locations. This would be best suited to someone with an SUV or a van.
Event Planning – We are always looking for those interested in helping to plan, organizing, coordinating and participating in our events.
Marketing/Social Media Coordinator
- Shoes- especially size 7-flats and pumps or low heels
- Cardigans – all sizes from XS to plus sizes
- Shells or sleeveless blouses all sizes and colors or simple prints
- Business dresses
- Plain camisoles or stretchy camisoles (to wear with sheer blouses)
- Regular length pants in sizes 0-6
- Overall, clothing should be Up to date styles (within the last 3 years)
- Traditional styles, tailored clean lines
- Should be solid colors, muted colors, or soft prints
- No low cut necklines
- No sheer fabrics
- Daytime fabrics only, NO satin, velvet, glittery or leather fabrics
- Dark colors: grey, navy, black, or dark brown
- No bold patterns: small checks or muted stripes OK
- Average length
- Darker colors: grey, navy, black, dark brown
- No bold patterns, however, muted patterns are acceptable
- Practical: no neon or bright colors
- Average heel
- Good condition (must be able to polish if necessary)
- No open toes or tennis shoes
- In good repair and tasteful
*Please note we may take items that are unusable for clients and sell to support our mission.
Download a printable version of our list of Accepted Donations.
- thing that isn’t accepted one
- thing that isn’t accepted two
Any amount helps! Your monetary donation can purchase:
- $25.00 – Dry clean 3 suits
- $50.00 – Purchase 10 Power of you bags
- $100.00 – 10 Portfolios to be used for resumes
Please make checks to:
First Impression, Inc.
1114 North Court St. #106
Medina, OH 44256
Shop for First Impression
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.